Here is a comprehensive list of all the materials that you will need over the coming weeks to take part in the Winter Jewels Lapghan CAL. You will of course need the crochet blanket pattern, which will be provided for free on this blog. If you prefer to work from an ad-free PDF, the crochet lapghan patterns will be available for purchase in my Etsy and Raverly stores, where you can buy the crochet square patternss on a week by week basis or a multi-pack including the join and border. Follow Crochet Cloudberry on social media or sign up for a regular email to get a discount code to use in my stores. The free patterns shall be released starting from 12th January 2020.
I have been generous with my estimations of yarn needed, so you may find you do not need quite as much depending on your tension. If you use other yarns, the quantities required and the size of the lapghan may change.
- 8 balls Stylecraft Special DK in Cream
- 1 balls Stylecraft Special DK in Magenta
- 1 balls Stylecraft Special DK in Empire
- 1 balls Stylecraft Special DK in Pomegranate
- 1 ball Stylecraft Belissima in Sugar Snap
- 4mm crochet hook
- Embriodery Needle
- Stitch Markers
- Optional, if you would like to back your lapghan, a piece of material approx. 120cm x 120cm
- Optional, if you would like to make a matching cushion cover, you will need an additional ball of cream yarn.